The ENYSPA would like to extend a warm welcome to all exhibitors, friends and visitors! Once again we are hosting a large number of meets and expect this to be our best show to date!
- Refreshments including breakfast and lunch will be available for purchase at the fair grounds.
- We will be holding another one of our large raffles. Your quality donation is greatly appreciated.
- Feed and water will be available.
- Outside sales only.
$10.00 sales fee to be enclosed with entry form.
Bring your own cooping.
Silent auction birds greatly appreciated in pairs or trios please, helps offset cost.
||Tom Roebuck Jr.
||Earl Vanwormer III
- Entry Fee $3.00 per bird. 20 birds or more $2.50 per bird.
- All standard large fowl, bantam and waterfowl varieties will be accepted.
- Copy of current Pullorum test MUST accompany entry form.
- Entries to consist of cock, hen, cockerel and / or pullet.
- BE SPECIFIC ON YOUR ENTRY FORM. MAKE SURE ALL ENTRIES ARE MARKED AS TO WHETHER THEY ARE LARGE FOWL OR BANTAMS, BEARDED OR NON-BEARDED, SINGLE OR ROSE COMBED, ETC.
- ENYSPA reserves the right to reject any exhibit showing signs of illness or parasites.
- Entries must be postmarked by September 18, 2013.
- All exhibits to be handled only by the exhibitor or the judging staff.
- All exhibits must be cooped in by 9 am. Judging will begin at 9:30 am.
- Exhibits are judged by APA and ABA standardas and rules. Judges decisions are final.
- Ribbons will be awarded for first, second and third place to every bird entered that places in competition.
Bring your coop tags to the secretary's table after cooping out to claim your ribbons.
- ENYSPA is not responsible for awards offered by breed clubs or individuals.
- Entry's will be accepted Saturday evening September 28th from 6:00 to 8:00pm
- ENYSPA will not be responsible for loss injury to any exhibit.
- Please remove all tags and cups at coop out time.
- Any question’s don't hesitate to call Jamie at 607-693-3433 or 607-725-7390 or email email@example.com